1/30/2006

Disney Contemporary Resort


A photo will come soon, but right now there is a problem.

So, I am back from Disney and I have like 1,000 things to say, but will start with the hotel.

This is the oldest Disney hotel and when I got there half the rooms were updated and the other half were all old-timey. I got a new room. It was amazing. I loved the design and the big huge flat square sinks and everything about it. The same guy who did W hotel rooms did these. And the old rooms were crap. They looked like tinker bell threw up everywhere in bright primary colors. The rest of the hotel was full of kids, bad food and "cast members" telling me to have a magical day.

Disney is so gross. Look for more from me on this place.

Grade: C-

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope I get a new room when I stay there this summer...

9:25 AM, January 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

back before disney screened employees, i was raped by two "cast members" when i was seven. one cast member cleaned toilets, the other was one of the donald duck's nephews, not sure which one. they made me put their penises in my mouth. this all happened in one of the old rooms chargenda was talking about.

11:23 AM, January 30, 2006  
Blogger Noah said...

did you know that the "ground" is actually the second floor of the magic kingdom? they built all the tunnels on the real ground (what was swamp land) and then all the sidewalks and buildings on top of that.

2:28 PM, January 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home