1/23/2006

Meeting more bloggers


I was at the bar last night and looked across the bar and saw this guy who I thought maybe just maybe was Chicago Sexbox, whose blog I read regularly. And I was drunk enough that I didn't care if I was wrong. And it was him!

So, I meet yet another blogger whose site I read. And for those of you who read his blog, I totally got to see his new undies that he blogged about.

I totally can't remember what his real name is though. What is it?

Nice to meet you, Chicago Sexbox!

Grade: A

6 Comments:

Blogger Sexbox said...

haha! So you were drunk too? It was so fun meeting a fellow blogger. How weird and how unexpected. Don't ask my why I had pictured you as being short and fat (when in reality you were very tall and handsome!)....maybe because you talk about food alot?

Have fun in Orlando,

Eddie

10:58 AM, January 23, 2006  
Blogger Chargenda said...

Um, yeah, I was way drunk. Aww, thanks for the compliment. Yeah, I do like food a lot. Hope to run into you again soon!

11:00 AM, January 23, 2006  
Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

i wish I could meet fellow bloggers like you get to all the time. Maybe I'll move to chicago too.

11:52 AM, January 23, 2006  
Blogger musicbeing said...

And I DON'T get a shoutout on your blog? Was I that breathtaking that you forgot to mention that you also met me?! Hmmph! Where's the love? I have you head on the dancefloor for nothing then..

12:25 PM, January 23, 2006  
Blogger musicbeing said...

Hehehe, well anyway. It was nice to meet you too. I actually didn't know what u looked like at all, so I didn't know who u were until u started talking to Sexbox. I schooled u on the origin of his name.

12:27 PM, January 23, 2006  
Blogger Chargenda said...

Sorry, didn't mean to forget you baby. Eddie just comments on my blog more often. But yeah, thanks a ton for that beejer.

1:47 PM, January 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home