1/19/2006

Project Runway


I had to get caught up on Project Runway last night because I missed it for my birthday the week before that.

As for the first episode, it was so bittersweet, because I was so glad to see Marla's sorry ass go, but sad to see Diana leave, but still knew it was coming some time soon.

This weeks episode was pretty fun, but they seemed to show their outfits in progress even less than they usually do, so I felt a bit confused about who was going to have a good outfit and who was going to have a horrible outfit. In the end we saw Emmett get the boot, which was also coming soon. There are a few more poeple to get rid of but I can't wait til the competition gets really tough and some of the my favs are duking it out.

Oh, and Santino's outfits get more and more stupid every week. I can't believe he didn't go with the outfit that was covered in stupid shit all over the back. Who would skate in that? He is such a jerk and so cocky and so gross. I wanted to puke when he was walking around in just a towel.

Oh, for the record, I still miss you Raymundo, and am still waiting for you to reply to my e-mail so we can set up a time for you to get did in the butt.

But, the still show still rocks in my opinion.

Grade: B+

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger amanda said...

Yes, it was good. I'm sort of sad for Emmett, but not really, since he can go back to being a successful menswear guy.

8:38 PM, January 19, 2006  
Blogger paultoes said...

emmett always seemed kinda serial killer-esque to me. this episode is the first time i remember him speaking.
i'm just happy i don't have to see him in that damn figure skating shirt again. very unflattering.

10:31 AM, January 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home