1/13/2006

My birthday party



I spent yesterday recovering from my bithday excursion. It was a blast. About 20-25 friends came out and I would estimate that each of them bought me a drink at some point, so some of the evening is a blur.

We took over the Lucky Horseshoe and the super cute bartender there told me that two dancers had called in and quit that day, so there were just three strippers to choose from, none of them cute skinny brown boys, so that was sad for me. But, we still had fun with them, I gave them some dollars, good times were had. We left went to Spin for dollar drinks, then to Hydrate where I danced and Taj Mahal, the drag queen, gave me a shot and told me happy birthday at the drag night she was hosting.


And then other stuff happened, but I don't remember....

Thanks for a great birthday everyone!

Overall birthday: A
Friends: A
Strippers: C
Hangover: D

3 Comments:

Blogger Sexbox said...

Do you think I could borrow some of your friends for my birthday? You know you had fun when you barely remember the night before. I just hate when I wake up the next day with strange bruises, cuts, and candy wrappers in my underwear.

2:10 PM, January 13, 2006  
Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

If I had a nickel for everytime I woke up with candy wrappers in my underwear...

4:44 PM, January 13, 2006  
Blogger Dustin Harder said...

yeah! I'm glad you had fun and so sorry I had to miss it boo.

10:15 PM, January 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home