1/06/2006

Birthday cards


I have never been one to be shy about promoting my own birthday. If you drop your card in the mail today to me then I should get it just in time for the big day!

Or if you are in Chicago come to the trashiest birthday party ever, next Wednesday, January 11th at the Lucky Horseshoe. At least 25 of us should be there taking the place over and making the three creepy old men who are there watching the sometimes creepy strippers nervous. Should be good times!

Oh, and I am turning 28, so damn old.

Grade: A

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Totally old.

8:54 AM, January 06, 2006  
Blogger Sexbox said...

Lucky Horshoe? Oh dear, I think they will definitely make for the trashiest b-day party. The dancers there are just plain scary. In fact, I recall one time when one of the dancers suggested to my friends and I that we should go to Madrigal's because the dancers are better, lol!

6:39 PM, January 06, 2006  
Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

For those of us who don't have your adress, Happy Birthday.

7:35 PM, January 06, 2006  
Blogger amanda said...

Ooh, I might have missed the send-by date. No matter, I still love you.

1:46 PM, January 07, 2006  
Blogger Dustin Harder said...

um....you should include your address in the post boo. I mean , if you are gonna do the post like this-go all the way. Wish I could join you at the horseshoe!

5:19 PM, January 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy b-day beotch! Wednesday is perfect....I planned on stripping that night, so I'll be there anyway. Bring lots of fives....I aint cheap.

8:31 AM, January 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home