1/04/2006

Chicken Hut



This little place on the corner of Belmont and Broadway is real good. I had it over a year ago, but hadn't touched the place for a while since then. They grill whole chickens on the grill and serve it with your basic sides and a tasty salsa type sauce.

The flavor really reminds me of YaYa's chicken. No, not the ANTM Ya Ya silly! But, the Ya Ya's that you find in Michigan.

And this chicken is dirt cheap, too! 8 pieces with 3 pieces of pita bread, and two large sides cost 13 bucks last night and fed three of us with plenty of leftovers.

Grade: A

8 Comments:

Blogger Noah said...

you left out the best part-- that salsa-y stuff they serve it with.

2:35 PM, January 04, 2006  
Blogger Noah said...

oh my bad.. you did.

2:44 PM, January 04, 2006  
Blogger Noah said...

but you should've spent more time on that part, because its so delicious.

2:45 PM, January 04, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanna go there with you sometime- I've passed it a bunch but never ventured in...

4:24 PM, January 04, 2006  
Blogger paultoes said...

i really don't think it can taste as good as my Fricken! (fried chicken, get it?)
coming to your town soon.

11:26 PM, January 04, 2006  
Blogger Chargenda said...

Paul: Are you coming to my town soon or is the chicken?

7:07 AM, January 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used to eat that shit when I ate meat. I have to admit, it was disgusting AND delicious. I would go there and then go right to the gym to do yoga or lift weights! My bad.

8:35 AM, January 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that place grosses me out so bad when i walk past it. there are just thousands of dead chickens in the window as display....so totally not appetizing. i think i may like you a little less for eating there.

1:22 PM, January 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home