12/28/2005

Meeting 3 other bloggers on the same day!


So, last week I got onto the train and was texting Dustin and we discovered we were on the same train. That was the first blogger I met that day. But, I had actually met Dustin like once or twice a few years back.

Then, I went out and had drinks with Scott, whose blog is Equipped to Fascinate. That was good times and was great to meet him. But, I guess I freaked him out or something, cuz I never heard from him after that.

And while I was out with him I met Lisa, who doesn't have a link on my page cuz she doesn't update enough, but she has one on Scott's page.

So weird that I met three bloggers whose sites I go to nearly daily all at once that day!

Grade: A

3 Comments:

Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

Sorry, I tend to forget to call people. Ask anyone. I had fun.

10:30 AM, December 28, 2005  
Blogger Dustin Harder said...

i think that means scott wants a piece of your sweet ass...I know thats why I havent called you yet ;-)

12:11 PM, December 29, 2005  
Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

Is that why you haven't called me either Dustin?

4:51 PM, December 29, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home