12/20/2005

Sami Brady


I am a born again Days of Our Lives fan. I hadn't watched the show for years, but picked it back up again. And when I was younger I loved Sami Brady, and sort of do still today.

For those who don't watch, and that is most of you, she is usually doing bad stuff, always down on her luck and always getting into trouble. She has been left at the alter like 3-4 times because she always messes things up by sleeping with somebody else, or dressing like a man and fighting the war in Iraq and forcing Philip's leg to be amputated when he was fighting in the war. She used to have a problem with bulemia. She has a terrible problem telling the truth and she is cute, but not super hot.

Grade: B+

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love sami because she still hasn't learned that you don't talk to yourself about all the evil you have planned because there is ALWAYS somebody lurking around a corner with a tape recorder.

7:22 AM, December 21, 2005  
Blogger amanda said...

But you haven't forsaken Young and the Restless, right?

Right?


word: dmuhmoo

9:17 AM, December 21, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always loved Vivian! She rocked. That summer when she buried Carly alive was awse--giving her oxygen and water and just f-ing with her. Is she still around?!

9:36 AM, December 21, 2005  
Blogger Dustin Harder said...

okay, so I dont watch but my roomie last year on tour did and I was so into it whgen she was away at the war and stuff, that girl is crazy.

9:54 AM, December 21, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home