12/20/2005

Christmas Break


Today is my last day of work before December 28th. This means I have a nice long break from work, but it also means I will likely be blogging less until this time.

But, while I am gone I plan to see a fair number of movies, and sure I will have plenty to say when I return. And I will likely post a time or two just to keep folks reading.

I have this nice image of me spending time with my family, and it being lovely and fun and peaceful and relaxing for me. But, what usually happens is that after one day at home I get really antsy and start to feel totally crazy and like an alien when I am home.

So, the reality is that when I get back it is more likely I will feel like this:


Grade: Time off of work: A
Time with Family: C
Not blogging: F

3 Comments:

Blogger amanda said...

I still need your dad's new address... tell the fam I said hi and I love them and stuff.

8:09 PM, December 20, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you look like that guy to begin with.

7:24 AM, December 21, 2005  
Blogger Dustin Harder said...

isnt that a bitch? I'm so excited to go home but after about 24 hours....it gets bad, I need to leave and often always start smoking again when I go home.

9:53 AM, December 21, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home