12/15/2005

Raymundo getting the boot on Project Runway


Well, figures that last week I picked Raymundo as one of my favs and he got the boot. But, seriously, why? I know the dress wasn't that good, but he is trained in fashion and it looked better than the dumb red dress. I was SO sure she was going. Weren't you.

I still heart this show a lot, but am crushed. If Diana goes next my opinion of the show is really gunna drop.

Check out his website at http://www.raymundobaltazar.com/. I plan on sending him an e-mail telling him I love him and will do him in the butt real hard like if he wants me to.

Grade: F, but PR is still an A in my book!

4 Comments:

Blogger Noah said...

boo... can you wait until sunday to give these updates? i cant watch it on wednesdays.

8:34 AM, December 15, 2005  
Blogger Casey said...

Ha, I know how you feel Noah. I am leaving the country for 3 weeks ... I will bo SO behind. I did think that BOTH of the outfits were pretty skanky - but I would have cut the other lady. I mean, he's GAY ... doesn't that give him an advantage. And Charlie, I think doing him in the butt will make his day! :)

8:49 AM, December 15, 2005  
Blogger amanda said...

I love the gay, but Marla's dress really was a titch better than Raymundo's. I know what he was trying to do, but he just didn't make it.

12:08 PM, December 15, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Put your privates in me!!

1:39 PM, December 15, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home