12/09/2005

Sapori Trattoria


I had never heard of this little Italian spot on Halsted, just south of Diversey. I weathered yesterday's crazy blizzard to make it there, and it was worth it. I had the calamari to start with my friend and then I had the pumpkin filled pasta that was really great. Tons of calamari filled me up, so it was fine that there wasn't much pasta there. It was served with sweet potatoes and pine nuts underneath. Yummers.

And this place was pretty busy for how snowy and nasty it was out. I had never heard a single thing about this place, so always exciting to find a little gem you had never heard of.

Grade: B+

2 Comments:

Blogger Dustin Harder said...

pumpkin pasta? really? I had pumpkin fudge yesterday.

11:29 AM, December 09, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, it was good because you were wasted.

11:50 AM, December 09, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home