12/08/2005

Project Runway



I had seen the last episode of the 1st season, and really liked it, but last night I fell in LOVE with this show. I mean, it was one of the best things I had seen on TV in a long time. I am an instant fan and think I need to buy season one on DVD now.

I am totally starting a Wednesday night Project Runway get-together, even if it is just me and my cats. Let me know if you want to join me! I watched the two hour special and watched the whole first hour over again after that. f

America's Next Top Model? What is that?

Grade: A+

4 Comments:

Blogger amanda said...

Oooh, I really want the season one DVD too!

11:38 AM, December 08, 2005  
Blogger James Derek Dwyer said...

definitely get the season one DVD. It is one of the only reality shows worth owning...

2:10 PM, December 08, 2005  
Blogger Casey said...

Ok well, I guess I'll have to start watching then - so we still have stuff to talk about! :)

5:01 PM, December 08, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This show is like heroin. All last season, I shirked major responsibility Wednesday nights to watch this show (alone) and then invented creative excuses to my editors about why I couldn't deliver. I still love/hate that Wendy Pepper.

8:04 PM, December 09, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home