12/02/2005

Thai Pastry



This is my fav thai spot in Chicago. I think they have the best Thai eats, and it isn't far from my house. Thai Pastry, is on Broadway near the Argyle stop, and has the best pad thai, and best curries I have had. They aren't too sweet like some places make them.

This place gets rave reviews from reviewers from the Tribune, Chicago Reader, Time Out and has been on Check Please.

If you haven't been, check it out. Did I review this place already?

Grade: A- (The servers aren't too nice)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess no one gives a fuck about Thai Pasty.

Except me of course- I've eaten there a number of times and have always enjoyed it. Their mini egg rolls are superb. But ya, the staff is always a little weird. I almost got in a fight with my cashier one night while I was getting takeout because I thought they were trying to tell me that I couldn't use a credit card unless I spent $20. As everyone should know, restaurants are NOT allowed to have cc minimums. It turned out to simply be a language barrier problem, if my memory serves me correct, which it often doesn't. Go for the food, not the service.

1:28 PM, December 02, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thai pastry is just ok.

2:14 PM, December 02, 2005  
Blogger Dustin Harder said...

i dont think you reviewed it yet. I should go there when I am home for chirstmas. or perhaps before an evening at Big Chics.

7:59 PM, December 02, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go to TAC Quick for the best Thai food. If you go there Thursday night Goff will be working(so damn cute but he's a bitch) The other waiter on Thursday night is Pop.

5:21 PM, December 15, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home