11/23/2005

Buffalo Chicken Sammy from O'Neils


When I venture into a new restaurant with sandwiches, I usually go for a burger. I have always been opposed to chicken sammies on the menue for some reason. But, I went to O'Neils (near Ontario and Michigan) about a month ago and the cute little waitress there talked me and No No into getting the Buffalo Chicken Sandwich. My life has been changed!

This sandwich is amazing! It is a big ol' chicken breast that is fried and covered in tons of yummy buffalo sauce and topped with blue cheese. This is served in a basket with fries. I have had it a few times with Ryan since that first time and loved it every time, but been crazy full after.

This little bar has been around forever from what I understand. And the waitress there is always there and literally took the job because of this sandwich. She would come in at least once a week for one, and ended up getting a job as a waitress there. And she is so cute and fun. I hear her talking about the chicken sammy like every time I am there.

Oh, and your sammy comes with a little bag of M&M's, usually, or some sweet chocolate treat.

Grade: A+

6 Comments:

Blogger Noah said...

Twisted Spoke has a version of the BCS. So good. But yeah, you feel all greezy after and fullzies. Deep fried chicken smothered in buffalo sauce and blue cheese-- as Ina Garten would say, how bad could that be?

9:08 AM, November 23, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The waitress also calls you 'hun' and 'sweetie' and stuff like that; it always makes my heart aflutter.

My word: yasffb. I think that they just pull random words from a welsh dictionary, seriously!

9:53 AM, November 23, 2005  
Blogger Dustin Harder said...

M&M's....really?

12:16 PM, November 23, 2005  
Blogger Chargenda said...

Yeah, and take them off the fries right away before they melt. The past two times it was a Hershey's kiss though.

12:18 PM, November 23, 2005  
Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

I can't believe someone would bypass a chicken sandwich for a burger. Chicken is so much better then beef.

11:56 PM, November 23, 2005  
Blogger Casey said...

Hmm, I am not a big fan of buffalo chicken. It's always too spicy or too tangy. Just a regular chicken sandwich for me, thanks. And a dinner that comes with chocolate - that's awesome!

8:55 AM, November 24, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home