11/22/2005

Caffeine


This morning 4 cups of coffee were consumed. And, I am really really impacted by the consumption of caffeine. So, I am sitting at my desk at work, actually getting a lot done, but in short bits and spurts and then I forget what I was working on.

Drinking too much caffeine to me really honestly feels like being on speed. I feel so jacked up and just mentally insane. I mean, I shouldn't even be talking to people or sending work related e-mails, because I know major mistakes will happen.

And then my thoughts get frantic and I want to like make lists and plan activities and trips and do 5,000 things at once.

I wonder how many of those little molecules of caffeine are inside me right now?

Grade: Not sure. Either an A or F, but nothing in between...

3 Comments:

Blogger amanda said...

This happened to me once, too. I had about six cups of coffee one night, and I drink mine with lots of sugar, and I felt like i was having a heart attack. I quit caffeine soon after that. I'm off the wagon now, but nowhere near like that. It's scary.

11:19 AM, November 22, 2005  
Blogger Casey said...

See, caffeine doesn't have that strong of an effect on me. I drink coffee all the time - and nothing! But obviously the caffeine did get to ya. I posted today ... and my last post was YESYERDAY!! don't wanna overload on the blogging. like you do on caffeine.

Oh, my word was wtuaxgj

1:36 PM, November 22, 2005  
Blogger Dustin Harder said...

you're a mess.

3:49 PM, November 22, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home