11/17/2005

Early Turkey Day


We are having a Thanksgiving feast in our office for lunch today. Turkey, taters (I made those), stuffing, homemade mac and cheese, pies, breads, wine, the whole she-bang. In about 10 minutes I am going to pig out. I might not be having another traditional Thanksgiving, so this is it for me. It smells so f-ing good in my office. And we are ususally sort of quiet and low-key, but today we are all chatting with each other and being friendly. Tis the season.

Grade: A

4 Comments:

Blogger Dustin Harder said...

making any new office friends today at all? Are there gonna be mash taters? or were you talking tater tots?

10:18 AM, November 17, 2005  
Blogger amanda said...

Yummers. Do you like light meat or dark meat?

2:05 PM, November 17, 2005  
Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

I personally don't like meat much at all. I do love my carbs though, especially taters. Yum.

9:23 PM, November 17, 2005  
Blogger Chargenda said...

They were mashed taters. With garlic and super creamy and fucking yummy!

8:34 AM, November 18, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home