11/10/2005

People IM'ing me who read my blog!!!


So, last night I IM'd with somebody who I had never met who reads my blog sometimes. It totally renewed my interest in blogging. And thank you to all of you who sent me e-mails and comments abou thow much you love Chargenda. OK, nobody really did that.

But, if anyone else ever wants to IM me and say hi, here is how you reach me:
AOL: cpeter78
MSN: baasecha1@hotmail.com
Yahoo: baasecha

Hit me up. I doubt it will be as much fun and awesome as the chat I had last night, but try me...

Grade: A

6 Comments:

Blogger Dustin Harder said...

awwww-such doubt. I guess i wont be IMing you anytime soon. And Bruce what??? Bruce who played Oscar-I wanna ask around, give a boy some info. damn.

11:23 PM, November 10, 2005  
Blogger Chargenda said...

Ooh, I already got one IM from somebody new since I posted this. I love my pleas for attention.

8:11 AM, November 11, 2005  
Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

You're whoring yourself out now. I feel so not special.

10:36 AM, November 11, 2005  
Blogger Chargenda said...

I have TONS of free time to IM, I need all the chat buddies i can get.

11:34 AM, November 11, 2005  
Blogger amanda said...

I think you're friends with all my friends now. It kind of makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside... but I wonder what will happen when they figure out you're way cooler than I could ever be.

my word - mmtlshkc

8:32 PM, November 11, 2005  
Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

No one could ever be cooler than you Manders. You were a part of the Borden Gang, and you ran someone over when they were riding a motorcycle.

8:35 PM, November 11, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home