11/09/2005

Dakota Fanning


I don't know what it is about this little gal, but I am SO in love with Dakota Fanning. When I see her I think she has like the mind and sould of a 45 year old woman inside of her little girl body. Have you seen her interviewed? She is like a little genius and so astute and controlled. And she sure can act.

I mean, she has made a few dud movies, including her most recent horse movie, what is it called? And Cat in the Hat was a dud, too. But, she is just so good. Actually, she sort of freaks me out a little bit because girls her age shouldn't be this wise and self-aware.

So, yeah, you go Dakota! I don't even like little kids around this age that much. They tend to be annoying little brats.

Grade: A-

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The horse movie was supposed to be really good. Really good family fare, but the best for what it is.

My word: wzomg.

9:20 AM, November 09, 2005  
Blogger Noah said...

I get her confused with ET

12:54 PM, November 09, 2005  
Blogger paultoes said...

she's hot.

3:48 PM, November 09, 2005  
Blogger amanda said...

She's too polished for me - I like me kids real.

9:39 PM, November 09, 2005  
Blogger Dustin Harder said...

um...for this being an "i love Dakota" post-you picked a really bad BAD picture man. And,no comment on Dakota yo.

11:34 PM, November 10, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home