11/03/2005

Debt


So, if you are reading this and love my blog and happen to be filthy rich, please keep reading.

I am not the best person when it comes to money. I made some spending mistakes earlier in life and still don't budget as well, but do have a budget for the first time in my life. So, I have this huge amount of debt that I owe. It is embarassing, really.

So, if you are rich and want to help me out with the full amount, let me know. Or if you have $7,450 that you could part with right away, I am your man.

Grade: D (Not an F cuz I know it is my own damn fault)

2 Comments:

Blogger amanda said...

Let me know how that works out, so I can hit that reader up for money, too.

12:33 PM, November 03, 2005  
Blogger Dustin Harder said...

let me know who this rich daddy is with the soft spot in his head so we can share him...please?

10:54 PM, November 03, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home