10/28/2005

Eppy's


This Streeterville deli was a secret to me until my friend Ryan told me about it. And the sandwiches are really good,a nd you get two sides with each one. And there are a fair amount of cute guys that seem to stop in and get a lunch time sammy.

But, I have been there twice now and both times they were playing the Rent Soundtrack. And Ryan said they were the time before that.

Oh, and when you get a sandwich you can get a cup of soup for whatever the temperature is that day. That is so neat!

Grade: A

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We love sandwiches and soup! And white supremecy!

11:36 AM, October 28, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey- when did you go there a second time? I need to be notified of all your lunch activity from now on.

And what's with the sudden rise in commentators?

1:26 PM, October 28, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, and cityfood, over by me on state, has way better sandwiches. You should come by and check them out sometime. Their roasted chicken club is out of this world.

1:31 PM, October 28, 2005  
Blogger amanda said...

I'm pumped for Rent. I would eat that restaurant just to hear the soundtrack.

8:17 PM, October 28, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I go there for my 3:30 snack sandwich!

2:43 PM, October 31, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GREAT FOOD, BEST VALUE. EMPLOYEES AT EPPYS ARE FUNNY, AND GOOD LOOKING. FUN TO WATCH EPPY TELL SUBWAY CUSTOMERS THEY CAN'T SIT AT HIS OUTSIDE PATIO TABLES

9:13 PM, June 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home