10/26/2005

Internet Strangers Bailing on Me


Internet dating is as stupid as this sign.

Oh, I just was reminded by a post from Dustin Harder that I never explained about the date in NYC. It didn't happen. This is the guy who I have talked to online for over a year. Well, I got in late on Friday and so we rescheduled for Saturday lunch. Then he bailed on me on Saturday via text saying he had family in town and was apartment hunting. I was like, "whatever, that's cool." And then on Sunday we were going to do dinner. And he bailed on me again asking if we could just meet on Monday morning or something. So, I sent him a text saying to just forget about it.

I mean, it is an internet date, so you can't expect too much. But, we have like talked on the phone bunches and stuff. And I was super busy and met people in New York, including one guy who I talked to online who came out for a drink and met me, and who I kinda sorta went home with and kinda sorta did it with.

That's it. I will no longer date people from online. Just hook up with them. That is the moral of this story.

Grade: B+

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Riiiiiight.

9:17 AM, October 26, 2005  
Blogger Noah said...

I just don't get your grading system.

10:01 AM, October 27, 2005  
Blogger amanda said...

Sometimes Internet dating works...

2:35 PM, October 27, 2005  
Blogger Dustin Harder said...

i love kinda sorta doing it! And I cant stand people that string us bitches along, seriously, whats the point in that? You wanna bail-do it straight away so I can get to kinda sorta doin it with someone!

7:25 PM, October 27, 2005  
Blogger Luis said...

Yeah Charlie, sometimes you can meet the love of your life (or at least someone who may very possibly, after some time, become the love of your life.)

8:27 PM, November 01, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home