10/20/2005

Innjoy



I went to this Wicker Park/Ukranian Village bar on Monday night, when they have a gay night. It was laid back while still high energy. Does that make sense? Not really. But, what I mean is that you could grab a table and have a couple of drinks. But while you are doing that the world's ugliest drag queen ever is playing crazy music and swearing up a storm. It is full of plenty of Wicker Park hipster kids, something I am totally not, but nice change of pace from Boystown bars. I plan to go back some time when I have more energy and wasn't slipped a roofie the night before.

Grade: B+

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope next time you go you call the ONLY person you actually know in the neighborhood. That person being me. Me being someone who doesn't get to go to gay bars as often as he'd care to these days...

11:58 AM, October 20, 2005  
Blogger Noah said...

I want to open a bar called Inn Cents.

1:21 PM, October 20, 2005  
Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

I see that you invited Paul to Skansgiving via his blog. I'm a little upset that I wasn't invited as well. Just because we don't know eachother doesn't mean I can't party like no other.

7:54 PM, October 23, 2005  
Blogger Dustin Harder said...

I had no idea you were in Chicago. Where you at? my apartment is in Humboldt Park, just west of wicker park.

5:37 AM, October 26, 2005  
Blogger Chargenda said...

Um, yeah, I have lived here for two years. I live in Andesonville, right by the Eagle and Man's Country. Hot!

7:44 AM, October 26, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home