10/10/2005

Keefer's


Keefer's is not your average Chicago steak house. This place is a touch more hip than the other steak joints, but just as good as the ones I have been to in the past.

I ate there for a work meeting, and really loved it. They made one (OK, two) of the best dirty martinis I have ever had. And the cold seared tuna appetizer was so f'ing tasty, but even better was the prosciutto wrapped asparagus. I did the filet for my entree and that was really great. Done perfectly, but one person at our table got her steak a little redder than she ordered. And dessert was a massive cheesecake, that was actually a little ridiculous in its size.

The only part of the meal I didn't like was the salad. It has a really strong powerful mustard taste that was way too heavy.

But, check it out. This is my favorite steak spot I have been to yet in Chicago.

Grade: B+

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home