10/04/2005

Being Single

This is sort of true. I am single right now. I was dating someone awesome for like 4 months, and that ended last week. Which is fine, he is moving and it is a good opportunity for him. So, you move on and all is well.

But, I am single all you menz out there! Um, no, not really in a huge hurry to date, but who knows. I do really like where I am at in life right now and don't have a huge desire to jump into a long term relationship. Plus, pining after guys and the dating and meeting part is more fun than than the reltionship part half of the time any way.

Grade: B

2 Comments:

Blogger Noah said...

Really? You seem sad.

9:48 AM, October 10, 2005  
Blogger Dustin Harder said...

The dating part is the part I hate.

5:51 AM, October 26, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home