9/22/2005

Flightplan

"Ladies and gentlemen, please fasten your seatbelts because we are leaving anything close to reality."

Last night I checked out a preview of Flightplan. And it blew. Jodie Foster is great and does as good as she can in this movie. But, the plot is so unbelievable, which you can sort of expect, but there were some really horrible lines delivered and the tone of the scenario was just bogus.

The story is about Foster's character Kyle, who is an engineer who helped design the plane she boards with her daughter. They are flying back to the US with the body of her husband, who died just 5 days earlier. Her daughter shows up missing and we spend the next hour or so looking for her daughter. It all starts to get silly when the flight crew is just downright rude to her.

I mean, toward the end I was on the edge of my seat a few times, but it was typical suspense gimmicks and twists that did this to me. Don't go see this in the theater!

Grade: D+ (I can't bring myself to give anything with Ms. Foster an F, and I did get into it a few times during the movie.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Noah said...

Jodie Foster craps her pants.

11:51 AM, September 26, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home