9/21/2005

The end of Big Brother 6

I didn't even watch the finale last night. But Maggie won. For those who aren't fans, this is Janelle above who totally should have won. She was in the final three and was awesome. I couldn't stand her at first, but grew to love Janelle.

At least that horrible demon of a woman, Ivette, didn't win. She gives all lesbians a bad name.

Goodbye Kaysar and Howie and Rachel and Janelle, who I loved. See you next summer Big Brother!

Oh, and check out this totally awesome clip of every time Julie Chen said "But, first..."http://www.tvgasm.com/archives/big_brother/001211.php

Grade: A for the show F for Maggie winning

3 Comments:

Blogger Noah said...

Janelle. Come for the tits. Stay for the side-part.

11:37 AM, September 21, 2005  
Blogger Noah said...

That "but first" clip from TvGasm just made me crap my pants. funny stuff!

2:10 PM, September 21, 2005  
Blogger amanda said...

I agree - I never even watched BB, but Julie Chen's "but first" montage was really, really, really funny!

4:54 PM, September 21, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home