9/13/2005

Noodle Zone



This Andersonville spot recently expanded and added a new room with a sushi bar. I had been to the asian spot a handful of times in the past, never very impressed. They offer a mix of Thai and Chinese dishes for the masses. Every time I had been every dish seemed a little bland and made for the masses. It is standard asian fare along this strip of Clark St.

But, last night I went there and hit up the new room they have added. It is really cute in there, sushi bar along one wall and just a much hipper vibe than the room next door. The sushi I had was really good. Fresh, tasty and reasonably priced. The standard Thai and Chinese dishes seem to still be the same, but I was happy with this places update. Oh, and the servers were a tad cranky and no too personable.

Grade: B+

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

go noodle zone

10:27 PM, September 13, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think noodle zone did some good work. BUt I think they should have knocked out that middle wall and made it into one big space since no one in their right mind would wanna sit in the front room. In addition, I attended this eating event would warn you never to eat the rama chicken special. In fact, never eat the rama chicken special anywhere...it's just not worth it.

RJ

10:08 AM, September 15, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home