8/29/2005

Liz Phair


Liz Phair created what is probably my all time favorite CD ever, Exhile in Guyville. I listened to this nearly ever day of my last two years of high scool. I love it.

I saw Liz Phair in concert on Friday night, and was pretty excited, but not too much because I just don't listen to her that much any more. But, by the end of the show I was in love with this woman all over again.

I went with my friend Devin and he made us get there super early, which paid off because it was open seating and we were right up front next to the stage. During the show she played mostly older songs from her first couple of CD's, and she made it clear she was fine with people just yelling out requests, which I did a couple of times.

It was truly a wonderful show, but it did make me feel a little old. That was over 10 years ago that I was listening to her song and loving just how dirty she was.

Grade: A

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never noticed until just now, but Liz kind of looks like Sheryl Crow. At least in this picture she does.

11:40 AM, August 29, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home