8/16/2005

Chicken Wings from Crew

I had chicken wings from Crew (4804 N Broadway St) last night. They had 1/2 price wings, which meant that 12 wings were only 4 bucks. I shared an order with Noah, and I was really surprised how yummy those mo fo's were. We got half of them Sassy (really spicy) and the other half mild buffalo (just a little less spicy but a more traditional buffalo wing flavor)

I have had food a Crew a few times before and not been pleased. I actually haven't been pleased with the whole place over all. But, these were damn good wings. We topped it off with a bucket of 5 Rolling Rocks for only 10 bucks and it was good times. But, I got super full-zies.

I plan on hitting some other gay bars like T's and Big Chicks for a look at their chicken wings in the weeks to come. So stay posted!

Grade: B+

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't notice that the Sassy's were more spicey than the reg's. Still, they were really big and meaty and delish!

1:23 PM, August 16, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home