8/08/2005

Market Days



This is the first year I have been to Market Days. And it isn't too much different than walking around during Pride. You get lots of people, booze, food and music in 8 blocks or so of Halsted St. People come from out of town. You get to do tons of fun people watching, etc. I had a great time. The music was mostly really lame and nothing to write home about, but they seem to get a huge crowd regardless.

I was there both Saturday and Sunday, and if you aren't a crowd person this isn't the event for you. I tried to go out Saturday night, but lines to every single bar were super long.

Maybe it is just becasue I was extra tame this weekend, but I kept thinking that I wanted the people to be drunker, the freaks to be freakier and everything to be just a little crazier.

But, whatever, I just needed something to review today, and this is what I did this weekend...

Grade: B

3 Comments:

Blogger Noah said...

i agree... not enough freaks.

8:35 AM, August 08, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

VOTE FOR KAYSAR AT CBS.COM.

12:11 PM, August 08, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Charlie! It is not the first year you have been to Market days!! You, Melanie, and myself were there last year. We hung out in the 7-11 parking lot for a while. And Charlie Fields hooked up with that guy who was friends with Noah and them that has a game show host smile. How could you forget this day? Or am I on crack?

7:57 PM, August 15, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home