8/15/2005

Kayaking

On Saturday I was in Saugatuck, MI (more on this to come) and went kayaking. I really enjoy kayaking a lot. We did a 3 hour river trip, and I think that was a bit much for some of us because we are hardly expert kayakers. But, the trip was really nice, some great scenery and wildlife (beavers, turtles, cranes and such).

But, my partner in the tandem kayak wasn't really pulling her wait. Jill, if you are reading to, I hate to be blunt you sort of sucked most of the trip. She got the hang of how to paddle in the last 45 minutes or so of the trip. And my arms were pretty sore yesterday.

Stick to about an hour to two hour trip if you haven't kayaked in some time.

Grade: B

1 Comments:

Blogger Chargenda said...

nope. not my picture. It wasn't nearly that beautiful out there.

8:26 AM, August 18, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home