9/08/2005

Lost



I just watched the first 4 hours of Lost last night and am already hooked. I knew that the show had a lot of fans and was getting some rave reviews. I mean, this isn't a television masterpiece in any way, but it is original, fun, and something totally different than most TV crap. There are for sure some silly television aspects to this, some bad dialog, some stereotypes, etc.

The downside is that I really want to watch the whole first season before the second one begins, but there are like 24 episoses or something. That is a lot of sitting in front of my TV after being sick all last weekend and sitting there for a long time. But, this show is so good! There are 48 castaways on the island, so a never-ending opportunity for back stories, weird twists, etc. I have avoided a lot of the gossip and speculation over the show, knowning that I could get wrapped up, but I have finally caved in. So, what do you think the story is? A dream? Are they all dead? Don't tell me too much, cuz I have a lot left to go.

Grade: B+

5 Comments:

Blogger amanda said...

I have never seen Lost, but I'd like to give it an A for coming out on DVD so quickly. I hate to wait.

9:37 AM, September 08, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya, the quick DVD thing is cool. The last episode was great, but up until then I felt like they had waited too long to do anything significant. As for theories... I think they're together for some reason, someone has put them all there on some manufactured island and is now fucking with them...

11:37 AM, September 08, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Plus Charlie from Party of 5 is hot.

1:54 PM, September 08, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya, did you see him on the cover of entertainment weekly last week? All wet and drippy? I left my copy in someone's car before I read it unfortunately...

7:40 PM, September 08, 2005  
Blogger Noah said...

I feel lost when you don't post stuff.

12:40 PM, September 12, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home