9/13/2005

Friendster



All you Myspace people out there can bite me. I love Friendster more. Ever since I signed up with this site I have never grown tired. Go to www.friendster.com and check it out. If you are my friend already, you should totally leave me a testimonial about how great I am. And if you aren't my friendster on there, then go on and check me out. E-mail addy is baasecha1@hotmail.com.

They continue to make tweaks and changes to Friendster, but I love the concept. I have been reconnected with a few people via this site, and love to browse profiles.

The downside is the occasional glitch when the site gets weird and it always says you have messages, or when certain features just don't work.

Grade: B+

4 Comments:

Blogger Noah said...

I agree, its kind of awesome. I reconnected with a bunch of college and high school friends through friendster. Its also a great way to see what your exes are up to.

9:11 AM, September 13, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still think myspace is better.

12:06 PM, September 13, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it is still makes me nervous seeing how everyone is connected in my life on paper.

10:25 PM, September 13, 2005  
Blogger amanda said...

I have recently rediscovered how much I like Friendster... but since I'm a college kid, I like Facebook even more.

8:07 AM, September 15, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home