10/04/2005

Circuit

People kept trashing this place, and I just believed them. Not many people seemed to like Circuit. But, I decided to give it a try last weekend. Had some free passes (which doesn't seem to be hard to get at all). And the place was sort of empty when I got there, but a really nice space. Big dance floor and great sound system with basic gay club music blasting really loud.

But, it got busier and more fun as the night went on. All you nay sayers are losers. I really liked circuit a lot. It did clear out really early though, most of the crowd left and went to Charlie's or Hydrate, I guess.

I totally wanna go and check out Latin Night. Anyone want to join me?

Grade: B+

2 Comments:

Blogger amanda said...

I do.

8:17 PM, October 04, 2005  
Blogger Dustin Harder said...

I havent been to circuit. but that picture looks like it is WAY better than Charlies and Hydrate. And on a personal note-It seems something bad happens whenever I go to Charlies.

5:52 AM, October 26, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home