9/22/2005

Time Out Chicago



I fucking love Time Out Chicago. Let me give you a list why:

- Look at this cover. The covers are always fun!

- The food listings focus on cheap local spots, but also include some nicer places, and are all over the city.

- They aren't afraid to be crass or swear.

- They have a Gay & Lesbian listing that is really cool.

- Having Time Out in Chicago puts us in the same league as New York and London that have weekly Time out pubs.

- It is cheap to get home delivery. Just 19.99 for 1 full year! Wow! Get it now!

Grade: A

6 Comments:

Blogger Noah said...

has laury metcalf been doing yoga? she looks all sinewy.

11:01 AM, September 22, 2005  
Blogger Chargenda said...

I don't know, but you have been doing yoga and you are all sinewy!! You are so hot you make me crap my pants! No really!

11:02 AM, September 22, 2005  
Blogger Noah said...

I crapped my pants a couple months ago. I give that an F.

11:08 AM, September 22, 2005  
Blogger Chargenda said...

I crapped my pants this morning and threw my underwear out, and I felt just like my friend who does it all the time and does it often. you know who you are. I won't name names, but he is my roomate and his first name starts with an R and ends with a J.

11:09 AM, September 22, 2005  
Blogger amanda said...

I think Laurie Metcalf craps her pants.

8:46 PM, September 22, 2005  
Blogger Dustin Harder said...

Is that Laurie Metcalf? Love her!

5:54 AM, October 26, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home