10/13/2005

Taste of Lebanon


This little place a couple blocks from me is an amazing find. Taste of Lebanon, near the corner of Clark and Foster in Andersonville, is amazing (we like to call it Taste of Lesbians). It is so cheap and so good. This is some of the best Middle Eastern food I have had. Ever! Last night I had an order of babaganoj (how the f do you spell that?. French fries and a lamb kabob...It was tons of food and was just under ten bucks.

It looks totally run down on the inside, but the staff is really friendly every time. This place is amazingly good. I haven't had a single bad thing there off their limited menu.

Grade: A+

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

French fries are my favorite middle eastern food. Seriously.

8:28 AM, October 13, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this place. When they first opened (sometime in the late 90's)it was scary because there was always a big puddle of what I hope was just water in the corner of the customer area but the falafal sandwich is the best I've ever had.

1:14 PM, October 18, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home