10/11/2005

In lieu of reviewing something...

for this post, I just want to say how awesome my friend Noah is.

Look at him! cutey! ....God, I just frickin LOVE this kid. .....Jeeze. ... But seriously, he's super great. lol! He makes me so happy inside. Like, you know when you're super excited about stuff, well that's how i feel about him all the time! he's so kewl! I <3 him so! He'z like teh kewl and sup3r great and junk! LMAO!! but you know, im for real real here, he's just the coolest, except for sometimes he'z a big jerk and I can't stand him and stuff. Like, when im doing dishes he'll come up behind me and start to hump me, and im all noah! quit it and stuff, and he keeps doing it!! arg! what will I do with this kid! sheesh!

5 Comments:

Blogger Chargenda said...

That was from a very special guest editor on Chargenda...

1:42 PM, October 11, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd totally f him hard in the b.

2:59 PM, October 11, 2005  
Blogger amanda said...

OMG, where did he get that fabulous hat?

8:08 PM, October 11, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

His friend Lee bought me for his 26th birthday.

7:05 AM, October 13, 2005  
Blogger Dustin Harder said...

i love that hat and pics of people with facial expressions just like that a+ for the photo-and i'm sure Noah's great too!

5:40 AM, October 26, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home