10/13/2005

Prospect of a weekend in New York City



I head to New York tomorrow. I haven't visited the city since I was 21 and didn't have living in DC and Chicago to compare it to. On this trip, I probably won't be doing too much touristy stuff, my plans will focus on getting drunk at gay bars across the city. We will see how it compares to Chicago, but I sear the first person who tells me that NYC is a better city than Chicago will get punched, because I have heard that before. I hate attitude except for when I am giving it. But, some of the bars I want to visit look like a blast. Oh, and I am going on a date on Friday with some guy who I have never once met in person but talked on online for over a year, so that could be good. Or just really f'ing weird...

Anticipated Grade: B+

1 Comments:

Blogger Dustin Harder said...

Charlie, I'm really curious. How did the date go?

5:45 AM, October 26, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home