10/13/2005

Giant Fix: Dance in a Pool



Hey. I am going to be gone this weekend, but if I were here I would totally be going to check out Giant Fix - Dance in a Pool. This performance, done by The Seldoms, www.theseldoms.org, looks super awesome. They actually perform outside in a big emptied out pool.

This picture is of my friend Bruce, looking all hot and dancerish and shit. I told him I would promote the show a little for all 4 of my readers. So, buy a ticket online at www.seechicagodance.com and go support him. I have seen him perform once and he is great.

Grade: I would anticipate an A

2 Comments:

Blogger amanda said...

This looks awesome. I love dancers.

6:51 PM, October 13, 2005  
Blogger Noah said...

Here's a dance about how I feel about Charlie's lack of blogging. *does dying swan move at the end of Swan Lake*

10:37 AM, October 20, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home