10/27/2005

Rosebud on Rush


I went here with co-workers this week and had heard it was a Chicago institution. And it was good Italian food, but I mean, I wasn't blown away. Everyone said their dish was good, but nobody was ranting about anything.

I had linguini with shrimp, mushrooms, sundried tomatoes and asparagus, in an olive oil and garlic sauce. It was really good, but just abover average Italian food. The salad I had to start was also really basic and the lettuce on it was close to frozen.

But, we had a great table on the second floor looking out onto Rush, which was really nice.

Grade: B-

2 Comments:

Blogger Dustin Harder said...

I used to work at Joey Buona's down the street from there. U want some good thin crust or chicken parm go check it out! I also used to work at The American Girl theatre around the corner....I advice NOT checking that out.

7:31 PM, October 27, 2005  
Blogger Chargenda said...

ooh. i am going to joey's for lunch tomorrow. I work in the building behind there on Chicago.

9:02 PM, October 27, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home