10/27/2005

World Series Winners Making Out


Way to go on winning the World Series, White Sox!!! And way to go on the hot man action after your win!

At the end of the game, they were all so happy, and I wanted to be right there in the middle of that straight man love sandwich. And I think that kissng and ass-slapping was all just foreplay. When they got to the locker room, things probably got really crazy!

But,way to go. Thanks to your win I get free pizza tomorrow and might just work half a day on Monday.

Grade: A+

3 Comments:

Blogger Noah said...

that is seriously so hot. It almost makes me change my mind about not giving a shit about the World Series.

9:57 AM, October 27, 2005  
Blogger Dustin Harder said...

I agree....so hot, and my mind is almost changed about the world series as well. man I wish I would have seen that kiss. Almost as exciting as Britt and Madge on MTV.

7:32 PM, October 27, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is actually Ozzie and his son. Not sure if you still think that is hot.

8:39 AM, October 28, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home