11/03/2005

Vaseline


So, the lip situation is on its way to being resolved. I should have known right away to just get more Vaseline.

It sounds cheap and nasty, but after I went through my Carmex addiction, I stuck to just plain vaseline when my lips got a tad dry. And this morning I went and got a little tube of it and, viola, I am nearly healed. Just the product I need.

I remember being a kid and having a huge jug of it in our house that we would all stick our fingers in and use on our lips. Is that weird? What is weird is that I also totally used it to masturbate a little later on in life.

Grade: A+

1 Comments:

Blogger Dustin Harder said...

I had a friend once say he used it to masturbate with. I thought it was hot but he was straight...i was in high school...so....I think i just had alot of pictures in my head. I used it for that once , didnt enjoy it so much. Dude, whats wrong with your lips?

10:52 PM, November 03, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home