11/03/2005

Being told I look like...






(special guest contributor Olivia here)
So, recently I have heard some people compare me to some famous folks. It could be this new haircut I got at Supercuts...I don't know?

To those of you who said I look like Dee Snider, that is just really mean. I am a lady and he is so not pretty.

To those who said I look like Sarah Jessica Parker. Thank you. I agree.

To those of you said I look like Christina Aguillera, well, I just don't know how to feel about that. Confused I guess...

Grade: Dee: D
SJP: A
Xtina: C

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're hot stuff, Olivia, regardless of what anyone else says.

And ya, I hear SJP too! I mean, shoes!!!

12:32 PM, November 03, 2005  
Blogger amanda said...

Sort of a cross of all three, with maybe a little Bette Midler thrown in, too.

12:34 PM, November 03, 2005  
Blogger Noah said...

God I love Olivia. I'm making it my mission to find you a man.

12:50 PM, November 03, 2005  
Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

Look no further. I'm the man for Olivia. She's hot shit.

10:13 PM, November 03, 2005  
Blogger Dustin Harder said...

i dont understand this post at all

10:53 PM, November 03, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

withdrawl....i need more chargenda please.

9:54 PM, November 05, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

seriously, did Olivia eat Chargenda....More Chargenda....NOW

8:47 AM, November 07, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home