11/07/2005

Cazwell


Cazwell is a gay rapper from NYC. I am sure most of you haven't heard of him before, but you should. He is dirty and hot and awesome. He is the male voice on Avenue D's song "The Sex that I Need," which is where I first heard him and fell in love right away.

I saw him host a night in NYC called BoysRoom, with Amanda Lepore, who is also super hot. And he was looking so good. I would let Cazwell do anything he wanted to me, and I usually don't even like white boys.

Anyway, check him out on his website www.cazwell.com. Can't wait til he finally releases a CD.

Grade: B (Cazwell didn't e-mail me back or approve me as his Friendster)

9 Comments:

Blogger Noah said...

would you let him do you in the b?

9:36 AM, November 07, 2005  
Blogger Chargenda said...

Yes, I believe I would.

9:44 AM, November 07, 2005  
Blogger Noah said...

How about 2 fingers in your fart box?

1:05 PM, November 07, 2005  
Blogger Dustin Harder said...

you dont usually like white guys?

10:10 AM, November 08, 2005  
Blogger Chargenda said...

I have dated too many white men, no....mostly gaysian and latino boys...

10:11 AM, November 08, 2005  
Blogger Dustin Harder said...

gaysian and latino...so what are you lookin for these days? Mr.T ?

10:16 AM, November 08, 2005  
Blogger Chargenda said...

Oh, no, I would never let Mr. T do me. He is sorta nast...But Noah might let that happen. He like big black cock. In his bum hole!

10:17 AM, November 08, 2005  
Blogger Noah said...

totally. but im dating a really cute white boy, so those days are ovah. See you later big black cock!

10:43 AM, November 08, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn.

10:43 AM, November 08, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home