11/07/2005

Nine



So, I had reservations to eat at Nine in the West Loop on Saturday night. And everyone had told me and what I had heard was that it was a hip, more laid back steakhouse. Still expensive as the others, but trendy and shit. So, I went there in jeans and was totally turned down. I mean, this is not Gibson's or something like that.

I know I should have checked to see if they have a dress code, but whatever, I looked good. I hate restaurants with dress codes. And no restaurant in the West Loop should tell you that you cant' wear jeans.

So, I didnt' eat at Nine, but let me tell you, this place sucks.

Grade: D (OK, I sorta am a little tempted cuz it looked hot inside!)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's funny. You hardly ever wear jeans. What did you end up doing instead?

12:49 PM, November 07, 2005  
Blogger Dustin Harder said...

seriously-no restaurant should have a dress code in the west loop....seriously, the west loop is like the hood of the loop yo!

10:12 AM, November 08, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home