11/09/2005

Missed Connections on Craigslist


If you visit http://chicago.craigslist.org/mis/ you can see one of my daily routines. Every single day I log onto craigslist and check out the missed connectins. Not because I expect to be in one of them, but because they are really fun to read. OK, maybe I secretly hope to have one posted for me one day.

Sometimes romantic, sometimes rude and sometimes just dirty, I can't get enough of these. I usually just search the m4m ones. And I have even posted a missed connection or two before, but with no results.

So, what I want is some proof that these have worked in the past. Anyone? And I love that now and then I have logged on and totally recognized a post that friend has put up.

Grade: A-

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Katy met her boyfriend (not sure if they're still together) via a craigslist missed connection.

She's also been successful in finding work on the site in the past too.

That's Katy for you though. Girl knows how to work craigslist.

9:18 AM, November 09, 2005  
Blogger Dustin Harder said...

hmmm, didnt realize craigslist had such a thing-ive only found several great apartments on there. Guess ill be searching for other things on there now.

11:32 PM, November 10, 2005  
Blogger Chargenda said...

Yeah, and you can very easily find hot man on man love on here too.

7:14 AM, November 11, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home