11/10/2005

Ryan


This nice kind man bought me lunch today, and for this I love him.

But here is a list of other reasons to love Ryan D:

- As attested to by the lunch, he is a really generous guy. He loves to share, and totally appreciates the fact that it all comes back to you in the end in some way or another.

- He is tons of fun, and totally up for adventures, like trying new restaurants, trekking up to my parents place in the Michigan woods, interacting with sketchy characters, and the like.

- He has an attention span about as short of mine.

- He has faults, but will be the first to admit those faults to you, such as his inability to remember much, his blunt nature, and his long rambling stories.

- He was a great roomate. We were both super laid back and got along smashingly, despite my shitty departure from the apartment.

- Oh, yeah, the reminds me of another one. He is super forgiving. I can be a real ass sometimes, but he still loves me.

OK, this is enough. Anyways...I think Ryan is awesome and I totally love him!

Grade: A

5 Comments:

Blogger Chargenda said...

Maybe when you leave Chicago I will do a little goodbye retrospective with sad sappy music.

2:08 PM, November 10, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just cried a little bit... [sniffle]

2:46 PM, November 10, 2005  
Blogger Chargenda said...

ooh, and I forgot to mention that sometimes ryan and I turn into girls and have totally emotional conversations and cry and say we love each other...hehe

2:47 PM, November 10, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Ryan too! For all those things, but also for the way he is when hungover: checking out every single boy that walks by and not really paying any attention to you!

Oh, I heart Charlie as well. Although I get upset when you all go to lunch without me! I will have my day!!!

3:07 PM, November 10, 2005  
Blogger Dustin Harder said...

sometimes i think you love people more than you actually say....did you say smashingly?

11:28 PM, November 10, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home