11/21/2005

Skanksgiving


Well, Skanksgiving is over. And it was good times. This is the first photo to show up, but more were on their way and I plan to post them. This is James who had half his ass hanging out of his jeans the whole night, and Andy, who wore these chaps with a jock strap, and bare ass hanging out.

But, overall the outfits were less skanky than I hoped at the party. People came dressed pretty normal, and there was lots of drinking, some skanky behaviour, and I for sure was a plastered bastard.

I kept my compusure pretty well. I didn't slap anyone at this party and only made out with a couple of boys. And one girl.

If you were there and have a photo, please let me know!

Grade: B+

2 Comments:

Blogger Luis said...

Yes, I would certainly say that this party was a hit... unfortunately, I can't remember the last half of it! God I was sloshed!

10:36 AM, November 21, 2005  
Blogger amanda said...

I think Andy looks like Jai from Queer Eye, so much that I thought Jai came to your party.

my word - mckdzmpx - wtf!?

12:44 PM, November 21, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home