11/22/2005

Blog Overload


Yesterday I went on a blog-reading binge. And I was totally overloaded. It was too much. I mean, I know that there a shit ton of blogs out there and I scratched the surfice, but it is really insane how many exists. Even just among friends and friends of friends there is too much to read. But, you all have some really wonderful blogs out there. Because my friends are awesome!

It made me feel nervous and insecure about Chargenda. I have fiecre competition, so I am committed to rocking it out from now on with the most awesome posts ever!

What do you think, I have been trying to be less restaurant-y and a tad more personal on here. Is it working?

Grade: C

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, Charlie- it's not a competition.

11:16 AM, November 22, 2005  
Blogger amanda said...

Word. I have to say that I like the restaurant and movie and CD reviews, but it's nice to have the stuff about your life in there, too. The mix of both is what makes you great!

11:18 AM, November 22, 2005  
Blogger Noah said...

Ryan, yes it is, and Charlie need to win.

11:36 AM, November 22, 2005  
Blogger Casey said...

It's not a competition ... and hell, it's YOUR blog! Put whatever you want on it. But I do agree - there are TOO many blogs out there. But, it's gives ya something to do when you're online, and you get to keep up with your friends when they are far away ... :(

1:32 PM, November 22, 2005  
Blogger Dustin Harder said...

um...that makes me not wanna blog at all.

3:50 PM, November 22, 2005  
Blogger Noah said...

What is this, The Ungame?! Charlie, don't listen them, you have to win.

10:30 AM, November 23, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home