11/29/2005

Osho Zen Tarot Cards


My friend Melanie has this deck of cards on her coffee table. And a lot of times when I go over there we will think of an issue and draw a card, then read the description from the book. It is dead on a lot of times, but the gist of nearly every card in this deck is "just relax and see what happens. go with the flow."

I actually had a deck of these in high school at one point when I thought I was psychic and would make a great fortune teller. Whatever, no need to tell me, I was a weird kid and know it. I didn't really do much with them.

Last night we created a couple of really weird new games with these cards. If anyone saw us they would think were were either crazy or 15 year old girls.

Grade: B

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it was either the carbon monoxide leak in my apartment or the liquid ghb that i secretly added to the wine that made us not only come up with that game, but also to seriously play it for so long.

10:14 AM, November 29, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Somebody was "sharing" their GHB with Charlie in NYC. Why does this always happen to him? Why is he always getting date raped? Ooh, click on my profile. You won't be sorry.

11:03 AM, December 13, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I get people 'sharing' their ghb with me as well, once it was some kids trying to rob me, the next it was by some kfc staff wanting to rape me once their shift finished.

11:03 PM, November 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home